What is pad printing?
Pad Printing is a process of transferring a 2-D image onto a 3-D part. The offset printing process requires the use of an etched plate (also known as cliche) and to transfer the image. We can pad print onto a number of products. The products we can print onto include glass, usb sticks, wood, plastic, cotton, stainless steel, rubber and more.
How will pad printing benefit me?
Pad printing is great to get fine detail printed onto small items. For example to print onto pens. The print stays on there and don’t come off unless you try to scratch it off. This technique also works great to get labels printed inside of shirts that contain small detail.
In order for us to assist you with this service, there will be a few terms to follow:
1. There is a minimum order of 25 items of the same artwork and same colour.
2. We can pad print in only one colour. We do have various colours available.
3. The max size we can print with pad printing is 80mm x 80mm
4. There is a waiting period with pad printing.
5. There is a setup fee that have to be paid.
6. We prefer your artwork to be in vector format for the best quality print.
7. The setup fee is something you have to pay every time you want to print.
8. You can supply your own products to print onto, but unfortunately we can’t take responsibility if the printing does not stay on the product. The products we supply are specially made for printing. The items that are bought in the store, sometimes are coated with different adhesives. This means that the printing won’t be able to stick to it.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get a quote on pad printing. We will be more than happy to assist you with what you need printed.